1. Kwon, O. H., Kao, C. H., Chen, C. H., & Ma, K. L. (2022). A Deep Generative Model for Reordering Adjacency Matrices. IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics.
2. Chang, L. C., Hsu, Y. C., Chiu, H. M., Ueda, K., Wu, M. S., Kao, C. H.*, & Shen, T. L.* (2021). Exploration of the Proteomic Landscape of Small Extracellular Vesicles in Serum as Biomarkers for Early Detection of Colorectal Neoplasia. Frontiers in oncology, 11.
3. Yang. H. C., Chen, C. H., Wang, J. H., Liao, H. C., Yang, C. T., Chen, C. W., Lin, Y. C., Kao, C. H., Lu, M. Y.,& Liao, J. C. (2020). Analysis of genomic distributions of SARS-CoV-2 reveals a dominant strain type with strong allelic associations. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, PNAS first published November 12, 2020; https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.2007840117.
4. Kao, C. H., Hsieh, C. H., Chu, Y. F., Kuang, Y. T., and Yang, C. K. (2017). Using data visualization technique to detect sensitive information re-identification problem of real open dataset. Journal of Systems Architecture, 80, 85-91.
5. Kao, C. H., Nakano, J., Shieh, S. H., Tien, Y. J., Wu, H. M., Yang, C. K., and (Chen, C. H.*) (2014, Nov). Exploratory data analysis of interval-valued symbolic data with matrix visualization. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, 79, 14-29.
GAP is a java-designed software for generalized association plots (Chen, 2002) and exploratory data analysis. It is programmed for the java runtime environment 1.4, which is available for most operating systems.
[Download Java version], [Online version]
iGAP is a java-designed software for interval generalized association plots and exploratory data analysis (Kao, 2014). It is programmed for the java runtime environment 1.8, which is available for most operating systems.
[Download Java version]